Monday 14 March 2016

A Star Print Affair

Show me an eye-catching print and I'm all over it. And there is something about a starry print piece that just makes my stomach flip. A quirkier alternative to florals don't you think? When I stumbled upon this dress on ASOS.com I knew I had to have it!

The dress is true to size but it does have a low neckline and seen as I'm not particularly blessed in the bust area department (flat-chested girl problems), I did have to pop down to my alterations guys to adjust the straps and bust area.

I teamed my dress with my fave floppy hat, suede pointy lace-up boots, a faux leather quilted jacket (that I recently rediscovered) and round frame red sunnies.

Star print is not always easy to pull off, but the easy-breezy silhouette + double side slits on this maxi = winner!

The lovely folk at ASOS have only gone and marked this down to an eye-popping £9!!! (Scream!).Which is good for you but not so good for me as I did pay full price (Grr). So if you're feeling this dress as much as I am, I suggest you get clicking and 'Add to bag'. (#Justsayin').

Side note: The first photo made it on to ASOS #Asseenonme








                                                                            Outfit

                               Hat, H&M, dress, ASOS, boots, eBay, jacket, Portobello Road, sunglasses, ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment