Monday 12 May 2014

Can I Lend Your Eye?

Take one rather cute, pleated playsuit...



Pleat Short Playsuit



A hot pair of heels in a shimmering metallic hue





Romy Padded Strappy Heels


                                                   

....and you get the perfect outfit come cocktail hour!


I often get asked for style/outfit suggestions from friends, family members etc so I have decided to introduce a style advice section to the blog. Every fortnight, (starting from next month), I will post an outfit/style query that  I have received, and then feature the query along with my suggestion on here. Why? well why not! Plus I figured it would make a great addition to the blog!

Feel free to hit me up by email, through my social media channels or by simply leaving a comment on here, if you would like me to help. I am by no means saying I am an expert , but I can confidently say that I feel I have a good eye ( which caters for all shapes and sizes), and  I love to lend both my stylish eyes to help people feel fab.

Oh, by the way, this section is going to be called: 'Can I Lend Your Eye?' :)



No comments:

Post a Comment