Sunday 6 April 2014

Street Style Swagger



I always get asked by people to sum up my style and I answer by saying that my style is a reflection of my personality; playful, quirky and unpredictable. I like to take a trend and spin it on its head by giving it what I call a 'Sheena twist'. I happily love playing with colour, texture and print and creating mix and mashups that probably shouldn't work, but do. More importantly, I never leave my house without the most important accessory; CONFIDENCE!!!

This brings me on to my look in this post. I picked up this glitzy jacket at a vintage sale last year. I rumbled through one of the bargain boxes (I love a good ol' vintage rummage) at the sale and I was happy when I discovered this beauty. It has stand - out written all over it, don't you think? Oh, did I mention that it was only £1? 

It is a great thrown on jacket, so I threw it on over a black, strappy chiffon dress and a pair of black and white aztec boots, not forgetting a bright pink pout (Sheena standard).


                                




Jacket: Vintage, Dress: H&M similar, Boots:Very.co.uk (old)

Photos taken by the oh-so stylish  Burd_boy
As spring has finally sprung, I am super excited to put away all things winter (goodbye, chunky knitwear and heavy faux fur coats) and dig out all things spring (hello, lightweight knitwear, strappy, print dresses, and lots and lots of colour; bright and pastels). I have a few events and fun stuff coming up this month, and I am back to blogging more regularly, so be sure to keep an eye on the blog and the social media accounts, Twitter and Instagram and Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment