Monday 21 April 2014

Happy Easter!








Happy Easter!

I hope you all had a great one, indulging in all things chocolate and spending time with friends and family. I gave up chocolate for lent, so come Sunday morning I quite shamefully had chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner.


I always find Easter a good time for a little bit of  self-reflecting. One thing I realised is that my diet isn't as good as it should be, and with summer approaching, plus just a need for a whole lifestyle revamp, I am really going to put more effort into eating right.

A few months ago I was freelancing at a rather cool company called LN-CC, I became a little obsessed with a lovely organic food store called Harvest E8. Based just a few minutes from Dalston Kingsland, and right round the corner from my office, I was pretty much in the store every morning (hello, organic porridge), afternoon (sweet potato falafel salad lunch), and then on my way home (gluten free banana loaf). If you are ever around Dalston, I recommend paying this store a visit.





All pictures courtesy of HarvestE8 website





No comments:

Post a Comment