Wednesday 17 July 2013

Kimono- tastic



I picked this Kimono up a few months ago, I wore  it for a few hours, then forgot about it. I only re discovered it the other day when I came across a picture I took of it for a potential blog post (due to the crazy price tag and the pure fabulosity of it). I didn't get round to writing it; don't ask me why as I don't even know.

So now that we have been reacquainted, allow me to introduce you to this lush kimono that I paid a whooping..... £3 for, yes £3, in the H&M sale. The funny thing is I bought this after I just had finished eating a overpriced but yummy lunch from Pret that costed me £6.

I am going to let you in on a secret, this kimono was hiding in the lingerie department, so it is really a lingerie type of kimono, but I won't tell anyone if you don't, deal? As I am Krazy about this Kimono.

So thoughts on the kimono? 

No comments:

Post a Comment