Sunday 2 June 2013

Life is better in print.

So the sun decided to make an appearance (finally!) this weekend, and I like many were jumping for joy! I have been dying to whip off my opaque tights for weeks but It just hasn't been warm enough. Word is that this sunning spell is set to last all week,YAY! and I plan to flirt with the sun as much as possible as let face it, we do not know how long it will last.

I was super excited that the sun was out in full effect today that I could not decide what the hell  to wear! As time waits  for no fashionista and being a chick who loves to rock a print, I decided to wear a gorgeous printed, dipped hem maxi dress.

For me nothing screams summer is here more than a maxi. I am mad about the print on this dress! I just love how vibrant it is. Plus this dress does not need ironing, I HATE ironing! I decided to 'toughen' up my look with pair of clog, platform boots.








I chose to block out the rays with my latest pair of sunnies from my on-line shop: HOS. I also will have a pair available in white and animal print in a few weeks.




What do you think of my outfit?


                                                         Outfit
                                    Dress: Topshop
                                    Boots: Very.co.uk (old)
                                    Sun glasses: House of Shoena
                       






No comments:

Post a Comment