Tuesday 28 May 2013

My bargain of the week: shine bright like a ....


I think every gal should own a metallic item, whether  it is a fab metallic skirt or a fierce pair of metallic shoes. Why? well in my opinion working a metallic item into your outfit instantly takes an outfit from drag to glam without too much effort or time, and lets face it who has any time; especially in the mornings (or is that just me?). This is is why I was beyond excited to stumble across these metallic beauties, so much so I ended up wearing them that same day, well night as I was invited to a last minute thing.

Metallic fabrics/accessories are not only for after dark! they can easily been worn in the day time. Case in point, I wore these shiny delights to lunch yesterday, teamed with a cute pink dress. That's the other great thing about metallic, they can complement a bold colour block dress nicely.

With all that said let me present  you with my newest shoe addition which is also this week's bargain of the week.



WAS: £29.99

NOW: £7







No comments:

Post a Comment