Friday 3 May 2013

Let the clothes do the talking.

I have just come across this quote by the fab Rachel Zoe (FYI: my fave stylist!). Now If you don't know by now I do love a good quote! This one sums up my thoughts on my style. I definitely express how I am feeling on a particular day through my outfit choices but I also feel my personality is reflected by the way I dress, including my choice of lipstick colour and footwear.

On that note I am mega excited that the sun is out and that its bank holiday weekend, so much so today I am rocking a bit of sequins and the brightest lip! I know it would help if I had a pic to show you.... Hmmm I'm working on it, I don't know who to ask at work with out sounding odd to my new team. *scratches head*

What are your thoughts on this? Do you express your self through your clothes?



No comments:

Post a Comment