Monday 25 March 2013

Get your click on

I forgot I had taken these pics. These were taken a few weeks ago by my lovely photographer friend; Pete Fallan. I am in love with all the items that I am wearing in these photos. The jacket  is a Primark purchase, gorge don't you think? although as it is so damn cold I have not worn it since this day. Seriously Spring 2013 where the heck are you??? The cute dress is from one of my fave brands; China doll boutique and the bag is from ethical brand; Beara Beara.

I must apologise for the 3rd shot or not. I do look like I am sleeping but I promise I am not, I think I was just trying to firm the cold lol!

If you haven't already, check out both of these brands as they really do sell lots of lust worthy products!!

Get clicking.







Wake up!


No comments:

Post a Comment