Saturday 23 February 2013

Faux furrrrrrlicious

Spring where are you? Man, I am well peed off that the temperature has dropped so much!!! it is  freezzzzzzing!!!!!!!!! This outfit is a bit of a faux fur overload but what is a gal to do in this painfully cold weather (FYI- I also had on a faux fur shaggy coat over my gilet).

What do you think of my electric blue faux fur hat? When I saw it I knew I had to have it, it was sort of screaming 'Buy me' so I did. I picked this up back in December at the clothes show live for a very purse friendly price of £5; what a steal!

This time next week I will be in sunny Thailand for one of besties wedding..... *SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!*
so I guess I shouldn't complain too much lol! in the mean time I will continue to wear all the faux fur that I can.

Keep warm peeps! xx









Outfit: Jumpsuit- River Island, Hi- tops, Rings- Miss Selfridge, Vintage, River Island, Gilet- Matthew Williamson,Faux fur scarf-Vintage, roll neck- Warehouse


No comments:

Post a Comment