Wednesday 16 January 2013

My bargain of the week

Ok, hands up if like me you are SO hating this ridiculously  cold   FREEZING weather? Seriously since the weather dropped last week, I am finding it even harder to get up in the mornings and as the office is as cold as ice I am wearing so many layers that I (almost) find myself breaking out in a sweat during the morning commute (how sexy!) I have also become seriously attached to my pink hot water bottle, and I mean seriously! So much so my pink hot water bottle almost came to work with me yesterday but I annoying forgot to take it as I had to make a quick dash out of the door to catch the 7.10 bus.

Anyway the only positive thing that has come out of this annoying temperature drop is that I had to buy a pair of gloves as I realised I some how did not own a pair aka I have misplaced my gloves from last Winter.

So meet my new orange Pu/Tweed beauties that I bought from River Island for a January sale friendly price of £7 ( originally £18) .


River Island

I love how warm and oh-so bright these gloves are, what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment