Tuesday 20 November 2012

The face behind the branding

One of my BFF is a gorgeous and incredibly talented graphic designer called Maryam.




We have been friends for yearsssss and she pretty much knows me inside out and has been SO supportive with my blog and all things  "Shoena" So when I needed a design for my business card for my blog, I knew just who to contact. I gave maryam just a small brief which was that I wanted a design that represented me and the love of my life; fashion. I sort of threw in that it would be cool  if my cards were in the form of a mini collage, made up of all the things I love, That was pretty much it and the result was just so damn
 FAB-U_LOUS



My business cards


So again when I needed an AMAZING logo for my shop; "House of Shoena", I texted Maryam (of course) Immediately. We agreed that the logo had to be in line  with my blog and business cards as ultimately I am trying to create a brand (well I want to be the next Kelly Cutrone lol). All she said was "leave it with me" so I did. The next day I woke up to this:




When I saw  the logo I screamed, jumped and then screamed (in that order) as YES I was (and still am ) SO in love with it!! Not only does It sum up what my shop is all about, its ties in nicely with my blog and business cards and represents my taste and style.

As you can see  Maryam is an incredibly, inspiring freelance graphic designer!!!!

She kindly gave up some of her time so that I could interview her for the Tha-One.com ( a site that I write for). Read it here tomorrow.

Check out her website here 



No comments:

Post a Comment