Wednesday 17 October 2012

Elbows at the ready.....

I spy with my fashion eye  a gorgeous red, hitched up dress, a HOT pair of mirror-ball leggings, must-have-now invisible wedge ankle boots, knee high boots and shoes and lots of draping and deconstructed shapes. Yes, I am talking about the look book photos of the Maison Martin Margiela for H&M collection, which I  must admit had me drooling over my cereal this morning!

After months of no images being released today was a good day (well yesterday thanks to Grazia mag although I only opened my mag this morning), Images from this exciting collaboration were FINALLY revealed, yay!!

I have been eagerly waiting for photos since ummmm June, when I first blogged about this fab collab for Tha-One.com here.  FYI- up until 2 days ago I was a fashion writer for Tha-one.com but now I can reveal that I am now Online Fashion Editor, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics of my fave pieces are below, what are your favourites?

Elbows at the ready......







No comments:

Post a Comment