Monday 17 September 2012

On the mend and back in action

Firstly sorry for the lack of blogging,  last week I caught a silly cold, grrrrr and I spent pretty much of last week going to work all drugged up on Day and Night nurse and then straight home and straight to bed. Friday I was feeling 80% better and then 'Bam' the next day I was poisoned by (god knows what I ate) so I was vomiting non stop. BUT I feel better today, I am on the mend and I am back in action. I have lots to blog about this week so keep both your eyes peeled.

I hope you have been enjoying LFW! Some of my fave shows so far have to be Matthew Williamson, Peter Pilotto, Mary Katrantzou and Topshop Unique. Oh and Ive just finished watching the Burberry show LIVE. Ha- no I didn't get a ticket (but hoping one day I will ), Grazia live and Burberry.com were streaming the show live on the Grazia website. It was such a fab show. Think: Cropped Trenches, cocoon jackets and short shorts (right up my street) and I just loved the finale; a spectrum of metallic trench coats.... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!


What have been your favourite shows so far?






Peter Pilotto

Peter Pilotto


Topshop Unique  SS 2013

Matthew Williamson SS 2013

Mary Katrantzou

1 comment:

  1. I love the peter Pilotto trousers! I have been hypnotised like a snake with them!

    ReplyDelete