Sunday 26 August 2012

My new beaut

 So you may remember that I wrote about the brand ETUI a few posts ago (have a read here) ( and here)

Well here is my latest purchase from Etui and isn't she a beauty!!











I have only had this bag for a week and already it has been on many, many outings!!!!! I just LOVEEEE the size, print and the style. It just screams 'gorgeous' and has that vintage-esque feel, don't you think??

Etui is stocked in Topshop Oxford circus and consists of lots and lots of  beautiful bags!!!! I know i've said this before but seriously TRUST me when I say this, once you visit this concession there is no way that you will leave with out wanting to buy at least one bag!!!! There is SO much choice on offer and all bags are real leather and are made in London


If you don't believe me then take a trip down to Topshop, head straight over to ETUI and you will what all the hype is about. Then if you can  please let me know what you think of the brand.

Have a fab bank holiday weekend!! xx



xx


No comments:

Post a Comment