Sunday 26 August 2012

My Bargain of the week

So this weeks bargain of the week is a pair of capped toe, lace up boots, which are not only gorge but so damn comfy!!!

I ran into Zara to buy a new scarf and came across these boots that had just been flung on the table. They caught my eye straight a way as I love capped toe footwear but also due to the fact that I was after a new pair of black boots that I could wear from day to night. I tried them on and liked the way they looked  and felt on my feet. I couldn't see a price tag so I took these boots over to the cash point  (along with my  printed scarf) as I was curious to see how much these boots were. When the guy behind the till revealed the price to me I said  ' right, I will take the boots too'  so quickly that I didn't even give the poor guy the chance to even ask me if I wanted them. lol!

Oh well,  'Just call me shoena'


Capped toe boots: WAS £59.99, NOW £12.99








What you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment