Thursday 30 August 2012

I smell a motel bargain

Sorry for the lack of blogging this week.  Yesterday evening I got back from a lovely short break in Prague.  I had such a nice time with my girls sight seeing, drink wine, eating, chilling and partying etc (post to follow shortly). I came back to many, many emails  (grr), although one that stood out was from Motel informing me that they are having a 2 day sample sale, yay!! I LOVE a  good sample sale so I was jumping up and down especially as prices are due to start at £5, I smell lots and lots of  BAR-GAINS!! As I am trying to watch the pennies for the next few weeks  this sample sale will be a GREAT way to shop my Autumn wardrobe with out causing too much damage to my already dented card.

So the dates: Thursday 6th September and Friday 7th September

Let me know if you are planning on going down.

I will post my motel bargain goodies on here.



No comments:

Post a Comment