Monday 23 July 2012

The wait is over!!

So last week Thursday one of the days I have been waiting for finally arrived- The fab Topshop unique collection landed in to stores and on line, hooray!!! I fell in love with this collection back in February and blogged about it on my tumblr blog here  This time round I just felt that the collection felt so slick and grown up.  Don't get me wrong as a big toppers fan I have liked previous unique collections but the AW12 one definitely kick previous seasons to the curb.

This was probably due to the fact this was the first collection from former Vogue Editor Kate Phelan and sometimes that all it takes just a bit of new blood.

To sum up the collection, it is sort of chic- feminine meets utilitarian and most importantly all very wearable!!







My Faves are defo the  Quilted boyfriend coat, the ripple shorts  and the black petal dress and I also love the over sized knit wear!!

I was in topshop on lunch (as usual) on Friday and boy was  the collection being SHOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all I need is for pay day to hurry up so I can purchases a few pieces, grrr!

The Topshop Unique AW12 collection is truly scrumptious!!!! xx

Have you purchased any bits from the  collection? will you be? either way what are you faves? As usual I would love to hear you thoughts!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment