Tuesday 31 July 2012

Love at first sight



A few weeks ago I purchased this gorgeous yellow blazer from H&M  (below) and I will admit it was definitely a case of love at first sight. 




Yellow is one of my top 3 fave colours to wear, with the other colours being pink and purple.  I have worn my new yellow beauty a few times and I love how it just adds that bright factor to any outfit. 

These pics below were taken last week Thursday when the sun was shining  and it was  ummm summer unlike today, grr did you see all that rain earlier and why is it so humid? I am hoping the sun reappears pronto!!!!!! Anyway weather rant over and now back to more important matters- my yellow blazer. So in the pictures below I teamed my blazer with a strapless leopard print body, leather with suede panel shorts, my necklace (which was last week's bargain of the week), pink suede heels and a lovely garnet, croc skin clutch. 

Those that know me and I guess regular readers of my blog will know I am a person that loves to clash colours, prints textures etc   I wore this outfit to a late lunch with my business partner (yes, I have a business partner, ahhhhh! she is a fab friend that is helping me with a new project that I will be revealing on here in a few weeks).


I am in crazy love with my blazer, what do you think?


















                                                                         
     Outfit
Blazer- H&M
Leopard print body- Primark (old)
Shorts-Topshop- (old)
Ring-Miss Selfridge
Necklace-Miss Selfridge
Sunglasses- H&M
Clutch-Etui


No comments:

Post a Comment