Monday 25 June 2012

My Bargain of the week

So I was meant to post this last week , opps (slapping  hands). Here is my bargain of last week; a  pink pretty Trilby hat.



WAS £5, NOW £2
Primark

As a big hat lover, I was happy to find this cutie AND even happier that it was £2!!!  I popped into Primarni to pick up pair of tights as I some how managed to ladder the pair that I had on that day, grrrr! So there I was in the queue waiting to pay for my tights and them BAM, in the corner of my eye I spotted this hat.Of course I left the queue and made a quick dash to the fixture that this hat had been dumped on.

I have been wearing this umm quite a  abit. Ohhhh I love me a bargain!!

What do you think? xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun! Great post :) I love fancy hats lol my friends dnt always seem to like them but they are jazzy lol plus you cant beat a bargain ;)
    Would you like to follow each other sweetie?
    xox

    My Style Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    Personal Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! soz for the delay, lastw eek was a mental one!! Thank you for your lovely comment :) im glad you liked the post! Yes i love hats and like you the more 'fancier' the better!! especially when they are at a steal!!
      Im deffo up for following you!! Ilove both your blogs and I am now following you xx

      Delete