Sunday 20 May 2012

Animal print love!!

 Ooh don't you love rediscovering a fab item in your wardrobe? Last week I 'found' this dress in my wardrobe, squashed right at the back! It was just at the right time when I was faffing, trying to decide what to wear for a lunch date with the girls. As you can see I was VERY happy that I 'found'  this Animal print beautie.





I teamed my animal print maxi with my fave studded leather Jacket. (Excuse my rail at the back ground)



I love how glam this dress makes me feel! its light and floaty and really long so I wore my John Rocha  high boots. The picture of  me wearing the boots came out really blurry so I have not included it.
I defo need a new camera!!!!

Skipping out of the house to meet the girls, I must admit I was feeling pleased with my wardrobe find but  then 2  things occurred to me:
1-I think its time I do a spring clear out... infact it's way over due!!!!!!
2-I hope it doesn't rain.


Animal print maxi-H&M
Studded leather Jacket- Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment