Sunday 29 April 2012

Fashion against aids


There is nothing more rewarding then contributing to a good cause. Well on a pay day shopping trip (last Friday), I popped into H&M and stumbled across their fab fashion against aids' range. Within about 10 mins I found myself with an armful of gorgeous pieces.  

The collection consists of gorgeous accessories, clothes and shoes; it is vibrant and heavily ethnic inspired and very purse friendly

So just to give you a quick update on what this collection is all about. For the fifth year running H&M have launched a Fashion Against AIDS (FAA) collection, to raise funds and create awareness about HIV/AIDS among the young. H&M will be donating 25% of the profits from this collection to AIDs awareness organisations

The collection is available in 300 H&M stores (in the Divided departments) as well as online.


Here are a few images of some of my fave items/purchases.

Buy all these fab items on http://www.h&m.com/







This gorge jacket is reversible








I would defo recommend popping in and grabbing a few bits...

Look out for posts on here of me in some of this gear



Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment